The donation rate that you see on the retailers listing is the full donation that your good cause will receive if you make a purchase that is eligible. We do not take anything from that rate so 100% of it goes to your good cause. For instance if John Lewis says their available donation is 2% then your good cause will get all of that 2%.
Articles in this section
- Can I raise a donation for my charity if they’re not registered with AmazonSmile?
- Who manages and fulfils AmazonSmile donations?
- I've raised my first donation but what happens next?
- Why hasn't my donation been added?
- Will ad blockers prevent my donations tracking?
- Donation Reminder is not available on Amazon
- I clicked the 'Go shopping' button but it didn't work
- Where can I check what donations a retailer offers and if my shopping will be eligible?
- How long will it take for an update on my Missing Donation?
- How long does it take for a donation to be added to my account?