No not at all. Every supporter who registers with us is automatically allocated a unique ID number that is associated with their easyfundraising account. This means that your details are kept safe and secure and you can be registered with us with one email while using different emails with you favourite stores.
Articles in this section
- I've raised my first donation but what happens next?
- Why does the amount I've raised go up and down?
- Can I raise a donation for my charity if they’re not registered with AmazonSmile?
- Who manages and fulfils AmazonSmile donations?
- Why hasn't my donation been added?
- Will ad blockers prevent my donations tracking?
- Donation Reminder is not available on Amazon
- I clicked the 'Go shopping' button but it didn't work
- Where can I check what donations a retailer offers and if my shopping will be eligible?
- How long will it take for an update on my Missing Donation?